Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

i'm amazed!

...assalamualaikum...

i went to the popular bookstore here in jj bndrya melaka 
to help my freind,ieka finds the blank cd-rom...
then...when i was hanging around that bookstore...
i found something which is very interesting on my eyes...

tadaaa!!!
this book!

RM 65/book

allahu akbar...
when i'm reading its content...
it amazed me a lot...
the content was arranged nicely...
i can't stop reading it...

honestly speaking...
my heart and soul could really feel the belonging of being in 
mecca and medina to perform my umrah...
my ears keep hearing my mother's words...
"adik doa la byk2...insyaAllah ada rezeki adik..mama,abah bwk adik g umrah..."
amin amin ya raballalamin...

and...i'm giving my full respect towards those 
authors who wrote this kind 
of books...
books that contain beneficial knowledge...
books that able to keep one's spirit...
books that inspired anyone who need the inspiration...
books that keep us alive...
books that always made us think about Allah...
Allahuakbar...those authors will always be rewarded pahala by Allah
regarding their sharing on their knowledge...
insyaAllah...

i want this book 
and really believe that i will be mine 
one fine day...
insyaAllah...amin~





No comments: